Thursday, January 8, 2009

Camping Terror

It was in the summer and my family and I went camping like we do every year. This place was called Punderson. Everything went good at first in the day time but at night weird stuff started happening. Everyone was at the camp fire having a good time but I happen to look over my shoulder and I seen a 6 foot man or what ever it was. I jumped and screamed and my family told me that is was my brother going in the cooler but I really didn't know what the hell it was so I let it go. I tried to enjoy myself but I had a bad feeling the whole night.

Before it was time to go to bed my brother and I decided to go to the bathroom. As we was walking I was hearing extra foot steps behind us, it sounded like dogs running. I turned around and nothing was there but when I turned back around I saw this thing hunched over and deformed looking at my from a distance, my heart stopped. I couldn't move. All I could do is talk in my head. This thing put fear in my heart so bad I thought I was gonna die that night. It kept looking at me and I herd a deep deep voice saying who are you. It was like it was right in my ear. I answered it. I told it that I didn't want to die, leave me alone and go back to hell, then I herd my brother come out the bathroom and he said that he saw me bent over in a way that he never seen before. He ran to me and shook me. My face looked different it didn't look like me at all. He said that I wasn't his sister anymore I was something else.

Written by Brittany, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment