Monday, January 26, 2009

Ghost in the Living Room

I remember this one like it happened yesterday. It happened about ten years or so but I was in my senior year. Anyway, here's how it happened.

I was at the den looking at pictures and I vividly remember checking the time because it was getting late. I remember the time being exactly 3 am in the morning. I put the albums away and I turned off the light in the den. I was on my way to go upstairs, when I suddenly felt a cold sensation around the house so I turned around and I saw this person (in black) standing by our piano. My house gets really dark so either you know your way around or you can use a flashlight. I knew my way around but for some reason I had a flashlight at the time. So I turned around and I saw this person in black by the piano and as soon as I got closer to that ghost the light got brighter and brighter. It was just really bright and the clothing I think was black but I was just so terrified that I froze and it took me like a couple of seconds to react.

I don't know why that person showed up to me and I never will. I remember telling my family the next day but they basically thought nothing of it and really didn't believe me but I'm a believer because I've seen it.

Written by "Tonycal", Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment