Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dream of a Past Life?

My name is Anna and I have been having a weird dream ever since I can remember. In my dream I live in a mansion with a carriage house. I am dressed in petticoats and dress in the style of the 1700's or 1800's. I have an older sister and a younger brother. In this dream they are my family and in it I found out that my grandparents were murdered and no one knew who did it.

There is this girl though (maybe 19 or 20) that admitted to me that she tried to kill me (here is the strange part )in the life I am in now but she didn't succeed. She then told me she was going to kill my younger brother (in the dream) and she ran away with a knife.

The thing is the house has secret passages, so I hid my younger brother in a secret room. The girl told me she would kill me and then she ran at me with a knife and then I woke up. I just want to know if this is like a past life dream because I have been having this dream for a long time. I just need an answer. Thank you for taking your time to read this story. Please don't think I'm weird.

Written by Anna, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment