Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weird Cat Ghost in our House

Hi, I live in a small house in Lynchburg, Virginia. We have a large back yard and some friends of ours live in a large log cabin behind our yard. Their house builder hung himself for unknown reasons. It started a few months ago.

First, we had a calico cat. One day she just disappeared. The day after she disappeared I was sitting in our backyard. All of a sudden I saw her run right in front of me and vanish in midair. Then a few months later I was sleeping in bed. I have a picture of her on the wall beside my bed. All of a sudden I heard a really loud crash at the foot of my bed. I immediately froze up and curled up under my cover. I heard a cat licking itself and purring right beside me. Then a few weeks later when I was home alone I was walking down the hallway to my room and I saw a black sheet flapping at the end of the hallway. Then the next day I was home alone and I was in the living room. We have an old time radio in our kitchen and I was sitting in the living room alone. The radio turned on and went to a station I never listen to. So that is all, for now!

Written by "poo", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment