Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Creepy Sightings

One day when I was walking to Wal-Mart with my older brother, it was in the afternoon, with a clear sky, when there was this shadow of darkness.. unexplainable. I thought it was a cloud covering the sun but when I looked up there was no cloud in sight. The dogs at the gate were barking and howling and other than that there was no sound but this whispering thing, my brother heard it too and decided we should stay on the sidewalk.

After we left Wal-Mart it was dusk. And we were walking down this one road and there was a bunch of dead trees and bushes to the side. There was this eerie, unearthly growl and then a roar in the shrubs and after looking between the bush, there was a hairy creature, about the size of a full-grown wolf, with red eyes. Being a little kid at the time my brother and I just ran home from there and the creature was running after us. I was looking toward the bushes and the thing was running about twice as fast as we were, when we stopped it disappeared.

It reminds me of the skinwalker ranch thing you have on here and it freaked the crap out of me. I swore I wouldn't tell anyone but after reading something that sounded similar to what I saw I just wanted to know the truth.

I prefer to remain anonymous as to not draw attention from OGA's and media. I just want to know what's really out there.

By "Anonymous", Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment