Saturday, January 10, 2009

Haunted Tent

OK when I was like nine or ten I wanted to go camping but it was winter so me and my mother set up a small tent in my bedroom, then that night I went to sleep. The next morning I a woke to hearing a strange sound, this was at seven in the morning or something like that so all my family was asleep. I listened carefully to the noise and it was a woman humming something, so I stayed quiet and the woman was singing the wedding song that usually means the bride is coming down the lane, you know the song (Here comes the bride... Here comes the bride...etc.) At this point I was freaking out and I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still with my eyes wide open. (Remember everyone was sleeping that means TVs were also off).

When I finally got the courage to look behind me because it sounded like it was in the tent nothing was there so I got out to look and nothing was there by this time the humming stopped, so I thought I was just hearing things so I went to lay down again as soon as a closed my eyes the humming began again. my heart was pounding in my ears because I was so freaked out so a got up and ran to my parents room and woke my mother up to tell her. She took my hand and led me back to my room. She tested it out by laying down but nothing happened so she told me to relax and she would take down the tent right away. After that I never touched the tent again and we put it in the garbage the following year. The strange thing was we just bought the tent brand new from Wal-mart not too long after that and to this day I still remember the humming of the ghostly bride.

Written by Holly Vogel, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment