Monday, January 5, 2009

Be Careful What You Pray For

I've been having a lot of medical conditions lately. Mostly with a lump in my neck that is about the size of a golf ball, which has been causing a lot of pain. It has came time for the MRI testing, and I was extremely worried about cancer and I have been praying a lot during my daily walks.
This one particular night, I was out for my walk, while praying to God for my sins, and to take care of my family if I had cancer, and to take care of myself as well, and to send me in the right direction for all my sins.

It was at this point in time, where I was finishing my prayer, and just as I lowered my head, the most incredible life changing experience, had happened to me. Right out of nowhere, there was a man that appeared in the middle of the road. Just as if he had entered out of a time port hole that looked very wet and foggy. I swear on my life, this mans clothing was all grey, wet, and he walked straight at me across the lane in a direct fashion. His face was grey, hair long looking like Jesus, mustache, goatee, was also very similar also.

This man looked dead, looked much smaller then me, I'm 6'3 2.70 lbs, and I know that I said this, but he was going to walk right though my body.

By Mike Ham, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Heck!! I wonder what that was all about, but you hadn't prayed for anything unusual, so it's a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete