Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scary Night in the Cemetery

It all started when I was 13 and I was in my friend's house we were just fooling around and joking when we heard a noise come from outside. We knew it was not good because she lives across the street from an old cemetery. It was about 12:00 at night when we went outside to see what the sound was. We decided to split up and look for the noise. I was scared because I started to feel as though someone or something was following me but I kept on going.

I had always thought before that this was a weird cemetery because it is at least 2 miles long with a heck of a lot of trees and bushes. I kept hearing the sound as I was walking, it felt like it was getting closer. Suddenly I saw a grave but it was weird because the dirt looked like something came out of it, like someone dug it up. The tombstone read Arthur Jennoe everyone in town knew his name because he was a serial murderer who after being found innocent plenty of times was murdered himself.

After that I tried to find my friend because I was really scared. Five minutes later I heard the noise again followed by a scream of terror and I ran so fast. I saw my friend being chased by some type of person or monster. I grabbed her and ran as fast as we could together. We made it back to the house safely. But ever since that night I have had weird things happen to me such as mysterious marks on me, someone touching me, and someone following me. It still goes on today and my friend does not even remember what happened that night.

Sent in by "jaykay", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment