Monday, February 16, 2009

My Creepy House

This story is about things that happened to me and other family members all in this one house. My auntie and her family decided to rent a new house and the day of moving we all helped out. The moment I went to the house (I was around 15) I just felt this weird thing. I don't know what it was but I get scared of everything so I assumed it was nothing. We (my sister and other cousins) always stayed the night and one night we were watching TV and I went to the bathroom and while I was in there I watched the door handle turn and the door open after I was done. I went in the living room and started yelling at the girls but every single one of them swore on everything that no one had moved but that was the start of many weird things happening in that house.

My cousin got locked out in the balcony twice (you had to slide the door across to close it so it couldn't have been the wind). My aunty once was in the living room at night alone and she heard a noise in the kitchen so she got up to open the kitchen door (which also slides open) but everytime she would try to slide it across she would feel someone on the other side much stronger. Then she shut the door again and at one point she yanked it open quickly and it slammed back so hard she nearly fell. But by far the scariest thing that happened in that house was when my sister stayed the night and she couldn't sleep and was thinking of a tune in her head, she then hears that same tune in the corridor and footsteps she freaked out completely. Thank god they moved out of there soon after that.

Keep in mind I'm a Christian and I shouldn't believe in that stuff but it was too creepy to ignore.

Sent in by Amanda, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment