Friday, February 13, 2009

Scary Events in Vacation House

My experiences start in Florida. I was in Florida seeing my family for the Thanksgiving break and we could almost choose where to stay. At my Aunt's house or my Grandpa's. It was pretty tough to stay at my Grandpa's so my dad, my to-be stepmother, and myself ended up at my Aunt's. It was very modern except for a few things.

So when we got into Florida we got a car and drove to the house. It was quite beautiful but some things you would usually not see. My dad(lets call him Joe) and my to-be stepmother (lets call her Sara) slept in the left part of the house, and I slept in the right part of the house. Here is where the things start happening.

When I went to put down my suitcase and bags there was a doll. She was pretty and probably old. She looked glad that I was there or something. I personally don't love dolls so we put her in the computer room on the left side of the house,She didn't look happy.

One night I had these sudden rushes of cold or warm so through me and it didn't feel welcome. The temperature rotated every five minutes. I didn't like it. Then it stopped but out into the kitchen (it was right next to my room) There were these plants, on top of the  cabinets that held plates and glasses and other kitchen ware. The plants... they looked weird, The cracks in the leaves had spaces and they stared and smirked at me.

Please leave any comments or questions. Thank you and be safe!!

Sent in by Emma, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment