Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ghostly Dad

Ever since I was little I was always able to sense things,which I hated and was scared, when I was young my dad died and after that it was like I could sense even more, I would feel things and hear.

Soon after my mum had a couple of close friends stay over as she was really down they were all down stairs my mum her 2 friends and my older brother, I was just dosing off to sleep when I heard footsteps up the stairs I knew it wasn't a person because of the way that I felt I froze then ran down stairs to my mum sobbing my heart out, my mum's friends went white they said that they had heard it to, I was so scared. Things were happening a lot and I would see people I didn't know.

After a while things were settling down a bit, my brother was away so I stayed in his room (I always did when he was out so I didn't want to share with my sisters). I was lying down with the bedroom door open when I saw 2 men standing there, one with a beard a one with a white robe I ran down screaming crying to my mum, she seemed shocked but it wasn't until I was old that she told me that my dad had been cremated in a white robe. I have seen  a lot of ghosts but these ones are related to my dad.

Sent in by Michelle, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment