Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crying Uncontrollably

I live in Virginia, where many historical things have happened. Too many to list, actually. Anyways, I was told that my house was haunted by nearby neighbors, but neither me nor my parents believed them.

I had only lived in that house for about one month until all this happened. One day I was sitting on my front stoop at about 7 pm waiting for my mom to get home from work. I had a book in my hand and was getting really into it. All of a sudden, I feel a rush of cold air, and I sense that someone is watching me. This has never happened to me before. I turned my head, looking through the windows next to my front door. I saw a black figure, outlined in a white fog with piercing red eyes. I closed my eyes, and opened them again, only to find it still there, looking as if it was laughing. I have no brothers or sisters, so it couldn't have been any HUMAN.

I threw my book down, and got up and ran to my front yard's tree. Another breeze came, and it gave me chill bumps all over my arms. I was humming something under my breath uncontrollably. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop humming. I feel this huge pressure on my back, and I collapsed to the ground to a heap. I open my eyes, and see the same black figure, and I start crying and crying. (I imagine now how weird I must have looked to walkers walking by.)

I heard this shrill, menacing voice say, "It's time to go, Nikki." It laughed, and I tried breathing, but the thing stunk so bad, I was being suffocated. I saw it's long, boney hands reach slowly for me. I managed to yelp, "No!" and a few seconds later it disappeared. That was the worst thing that's ever happened in my house, but more things definitely has happened, and I'll try to send more in, thanks for reading.

By Nikki, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment