Friday, February 27, 2009

Ibizan Ghosts

First of, my name is Sara, I'm 15, I'm British and I live in Wigan, in the north-west of England, although my ghostly encounter did not occur in the British Isles.

The ghostly happening took place in 1999, in an Ibizan apartment. I'd woken in the night in need of the bathroom. With my sister sound asleep in the bed next to me, I went through my parents bedroom into the bathroom and did what I needed to do. After exiting the bathroom, I saw my father was awake in the bed he was sharing with my mum. He was leaning right up and looking towards the doorway which I had traveled through just moments ago. "Look," he whispered, and pointed towards the doorway.

I did so and I saw what he must have seen. Two ghostly mists had settled in front of the doorway, before transforming into two figures that resembled mother and child. The child was being held close my the mother figure as she ushered him along. They suddenly disappeared. I shrugged it off, thinking I was dreaming. I went back to bed and didn't think anymore of it. I woke in the morning to find my mother complaining about a bottle of smashed wine in the kitchen.

"The ghosts must have done it," I suggested. My mum looked at me like I was crazy, and I looked at my dad for support. He nodded but didn't say anything to back me up.

We later found out that a mother and child had been knocked down by a speeding car outside the apartment building. They were both DOA.
Comments: I believe that it was their spirits I witnessed that night.

Sent in by Sara (Shaba!) Mawdsley, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment