Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hide And Seek

One time when I was playing hide and seek with my two cousins, me and one of my cousins decided to hide in a closet that has a door that leads to the attic. While my younger cousin was counting I looked at the attic door and it was obviously closed as it should be.

When my younger cousin gave up on trying to find us, we made her count again. While we hid in the same closet again, I turned around to see if the door had been messed with because I felt a small breeze on my back. When I looked at it, it was wide open. My cousin and I were the only ones who had been in the closet that day. We also never had touched that door all day and it couldn't have been anybody else because we were the only people home at the time.

Did I forget to mention that the door was locked? (from the inside unless you have the key, that was with my cousin's dad). We never did find out what it was or how it happened but we did get blamed for making my little cousin scared as the adults said it.

A couple days later, my little cousin came running down the stairs crying because the door opened by itself while her and a friend were playing with her bratz dolls which was the door right next to the one that we hid in the night we played hide and seek.

By Jordan, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment