Monday, February 9, 2009

Invisible Creature Entered My Body

Actually I have lots of unknown and strange experience but this one is the scariest experience that I've ever had.

Once in the morning I was lying in the bed alone in my room. I was completely awake. I could hear sound of TV, and voices of all my family (I say this just to tell that I was completely awake). Then suddenly I felt something in front of my face. I could feel it but I couldn't see it.OH MY GOD. I even was able to hear its breathing.Then suddenly I felt something warm slowly started entering my body from head until my leg.

After that I was blocked. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I wanted to talk and ask for help but I found myself completely unable to speak or make a sound and ask for help. I was so confused and scared. While I was sure that I was awake and I wanted to move my body like always do but I couldn't.

My eyes were open and I could see the room. As soon as I tried to pray and spelled the name of God in my mouth I was free and I ran from the room.

I have no idea what that was, but I always will remember this as a scary experience.

By Jasmin, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

Read more about Sleep Paralysis

5 comments:

  1. That seems to be more than sleep paralysis, I think it was trying to possess you. You did right to pray to God.

    You felt it's breathing and everything, so jmo, think there was something there.

    I had a similar experience, but I hadn't even been asleep. I felt something hit me and then enter my body. It's hard to describe the feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so freaky, I would have been so scared. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Jackie, I think this is something more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something similar happened to me just this morning, I just did a google search about this and came across this blog. Although brief it was one of the most spectacular and frightening events of my life. I had not slept all last night, mainly because I could hear noises at my home. It may just have been the water tank upstairs which makes noise sometimes but It may have been something else. It was a low humming vibrational sound which came and went. Around 6:30am in the morning as I lay awake all of a sudden I heard a very high pitched sound in my ears and a static type of sound and then I felt some kind of energy or force enter into my body, particularly my head. The feeling was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life. I immediately began to say a prayer in Indian (I'm from a Sikh family) this seemed to lessen the spirits energy over me. I wanted to scream but no words came out of my mouth. Then just as sudden the energy seemed to leave my body. Shaken and frightened I went and slept in my mothers room but refused to have the light turned out, I explained to her what happened calmly at first and then I began to cry as I realised what had just occured... this happened only a few hours ago as it's 9:57am now so the memory is fresh in my mind and I'm trying to make sense of it all. Initially I thought this was a bad spirit because I felt scared but I'm now unsure what it was... I have had many negative things on my mind lately so it could be that I attracted this 'spirit'? But please trust that you are not alone in your experiences. Keep God in your heart, he will protect you from bad and evil energies. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r very brave girl and may god bless u and hope that it might never be with you again ...

    ReplyDelete