Friday, February 13, 2009

A Welsh Ghost Story

Ok this maybe the worst ghost story you 've heard ever but at least it's true. I live in Wales, if you don't know where that is I come from the place the singer Amy Duffy used to live. Anyway at Christmas night every year there is a sound on the landing right. Last year I couldn't sleep so I went to check it out and my guitar fell on the ground. The strings were still moving and it was obvious that someone had just been playing it.

Now it was about 3 in the morning so I went to see if Santa had given me something and he had. I didn't want to know what I had gotten so I went back to bed. I woke up again around 5 am and I heard that noise again and now it was louder. It could only be one sound, it was my guitar. I wouldn't dare check it out this time.

After some time it stopped playing and I slept till the morning and woke up and found my guitar in my presents pile I still think it could have been a dream but I don't really know.

Sent in by Gethin, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment