Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Series of Scary Events

Growing up, I felt as if I was truly connected into a different world. As were most of the females in my family! My first experiences were very normal and not so scary; we were living in, our old house in Philadelphia and I use to just see random things; like a little girl in my baby dress when I was on my way down the stairs to go on the computer. The boy who played with my hair, it was very scary my aunt and mother stayed up watching my hair get played with.

The most scary experience by far, in which I feel as if it never left me, we all knew something was in our house and that, it was throwing stuff around in my brothers room. We were scared as hell, we called my mom and she told us to ignore it.

We are grown girls too and we were still scared like babies. Well we were blessing the house when my mom got home and I saw it, I was following it, it was scary. All of us were in my siblings room and I become numb and extremely pale white - I am extremely tan. I couldn't speak , I was shaking uncontrollably. My mother said my face changed and that I went after her. I don't remember any of it but everybody did, they said my face was not my own like it changed. It was creepy as hell that said I wasn't myself for like 20 minutes.

Sent in by Emmie, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment