Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blue Orb

This is my one and only true experience. In 2004 I moved to an apartment complex in Long Island, NY. In August of that year we had a black out that lasted all day and all night. The night of the black out my friend and I decided to go swimming in the community pool. We figured it would be a good night to go swimming since all the lights were out, and the security cameras weren't working.

After we got out of the pool we started heading back to our apartment when we noticed a brilliant blue light moving quickly about 3 inches of the ground. We both stopped and stared at it. We walked closer to it to get a better look. It was about the size of my fist and moving very rapidly zig zagging and going in circles. It even cast a shadow. I looked at my friend and asked her "Do you see that?" She immediately said she did and asked me what it was. I said I don't know, maybe a kid in close apartments are playing a joke on us. (I thought this because those laser pointers were popular.) But I had never seen a laser pointer in a brilliant bluish white light before. Only red. We looked all around in the apartments to see if we could see where the light was coming from. All the windows were black and it seemed like the light was glowing from itself rather than another source. There was nothing that would provide and explanation.

I told her that I think it's an orb. we both freaked because at this point it was coming closer to us, so close we were afraid what it would do. So we took off running, through the dark to our apartment. The next day we went out to the spot to see if we could figure out what it was... We didn't find anything. I do believe that we saw a big brilliantly blue-white orb. If anyone else has had a similar experience please let me know. Thanks -T

Sent in by Teagarden, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment