Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Darkness in the Alley

Hi my name is Samantha Reyes this story takes place in Tempe Arizona. I was 14 me and my four cousins (cris,t.j,jullian,and dieanna) were in my back yard playing basketball. It was about 12:00 pm and I heard the gate rattle so we ignored it and went on with are game.  (There was a lot of issues at my house during the time with my family).

So anyways the gate started to rattle again and this time it didn't only catch my attention then we all were so scared we ran inside. I was the youngest of all of them and the least scared so I walked back out side to see what was causing all of us to be so scared. When I walked out I hsaw a dark hooded figure and I ran inside and told my grandma.

My grandma explained to me that the reason we heard and seen what we seen was because we were always fighting and all the drama in our house and that evil prays on negative energy. The devil comes in many shapes and forms.

Sent in by Samantha Reyes, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment