Friday, February 20, 2009

Paranormal Packaging Room

I work in a veggie cannery in Oregon. In the winter I work sanitation in the packaging room after fresh pack is all done, during the summer we pack green beans, corn, and squash, in the fall crews go to minimal and I stay in the packaging room. Its very haunted!

My crew of four and I work for the Sanitation Department. We come in and clean when the production crews are gone home for the evening. We work graveyard, so there's no one in there but us! and maybe one mechanic. We hear machines coming on, no one there to operate them, we hear voices on the machines and we see. The only mechanic says its not him because he wonders why things are on when we are not there, and go to lunch, we turn every machine off, he verifies, we don't go about alone, safety rules.

We hear someone whistle while they work, forklifts have all been in the shop AT THE SAME TIME. We have a lady who haunts the bathroom. I can be in there by myself and the door to the stall shakes real hard like someone needs the bathroom now, and our female crew members have heard it and so have the production ladies! and the sink! The water comes on by itself! I have been there for twelve years now and I haven't even begun yet! Boy, can I tell you some stories!

By Nancy, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment