Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ghost Girl on the Bridge

I stay with my grandma and grandpa a lot because they live right next to me. We have two ponds in our front yard, the one in front of my grandmas house has a bridge going across it. We just got finished putting Christmas lights up and we put some on the bridge. That night I was standing on the porch at my grandmas staring at the ponds when something caught my eye. I looked at the bridge and there it was, a little girl about seven standing on the bridge I said who's there she just turned her head and looked at me then it took me a few seconds to realize that I wasn't dreaming. I called my grandma and she came out this time there was a man standing with her. My grandma got kind of creeped out and went to get the camera. I took a picture but it didn't turn out.

When I went to bed that night I fell asleep thinking about what I had just saw I woke up at about 12:00 at night and saw the same girl standing beside my bed I asked her what she wanted from me she only said that I had to help her then I asked her what her name was she said "Sara Beth". Then she disappeared. I couldn't do anything because I didn't know what to think about that little visit. I decided to sleep on it.

When I woke up I was fine. I told my grandma about what had happened and she told me about my cousin and uncle who had died in that house in a shooting so then I wasn't scared any more. I never have seen that little girl or man again but I know that they're still there. I can feel them and hear them.

Sent in by Kelsey Hurst, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment