Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling Cold

One morning while I was getting ready for school, I kept hearing loud banging sounds. I ignored them,thinking  they were from my cats. As I started to eat my breakfast another loud sound came from my grandmas room. I set down my spoon feeling a heavy feeling in my chest. I slowly got up and started walking down the long hall way.  When I reached the room I felt cold and like something was watching. I decided to trust my instincts and proceed through the room. I wish I had never made that choice because at that very moment I felt a strong force come against my body as I fell to the floor. I screamed and ran out of the room. I have not been in that room since.

I believe that the ghost or entity is my great grandmother, I'm not sure why she knocked me down maybe she was trying to tell mismatching but it was pretty scary considering I'm only 12.

Sent in by Taelyn Duncan, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment