Thursday, February 26, 2009

Voices that Cried for Help

I am 17 years old, it all started when me and my mother started looking for a house and we saw a nice Victorian house and she fell in love with it. I never liked it. It was like I knew something was wrong with it so she convinced me to take a look in it because I was getting I weird vibe from it. I went in three days after we moved in and one night when I was asleep I saw a shadow walking across my bed. I was wondering is this real? or I'm going nuts. Anyway it walked over to the closet and just disappeared. I was shaking like hell and I just got up and went into the living room and slept there in the sofa.

The next day I thought to tell her but I didn't so on another day she said that she was doing the laundry and she heard a ladies voice calling for help and then she felt like she was in a freezer, then she ran out. The next day we were watching TV in the living room and the TV turned off and the remote was on the coffee table in front of us and the power didn't go out so I said that was weired and both of us heard a voice call for help and then it screamed. The both of us were so scared that the next day, which was a Saturday, we moved. Then I told my mom about the shadow I saw in my room. I was relieved when we left that house thank god cause I found out that a lady and her husband lived there and she died in the house. I was shocked but it added up about why we heard that female voice. That's my story hoped you liked it, it all true.

Sent in by Romain, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment