Friday, February 27, 2009

Poltergeist or Something

Alright, so I haven't really experienced that many ghost stuff. There is one though, the scariest thing that's ever happened in my life.

So I was at my Nanna's house. My great uncle came over on his motorbike and put his keys on the billiard table, like always. After a few hours, he decided to go home. However, his keys were not on the billiard table!

The billiard table cover was white so easy to see if anything was on there. We looked absolutely everywhere for them but to no avail. Finally, my dad drove him home in his car and we went into the lounge room. I went into the billiard room soon after, to get a drink. And right in the middle of the billiard table was his keys! Strangely, I could also hear this chuckling sound, chilling my bones. I think I almost screamed. But I couldn't.

To this day I don't know what happened. If I had not seen the keys I would not have believed it. Of course, my Nanna, Papa, sister and dad didn't believe me. They thought I hid the keys myself and put them on the table again. Well, there you have it. You might not believe me, but everything is the exact truth.

Sent in by "Emily Ghost Girl", Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment