Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Ghost Encounter

It all started about nine years ago. I was about seven or eight. It was around 8 or 9 o'clock at night and I was in my grandmothers bedroom watching TV just like any other night. All of a sudden I see something out of the corner of my right eye and as I turn my head to look and see what it was... there wasn't anything there. I found that rather strange but didn't think anything of it so I just went to bed and assumed my mind was playing tricks on me.

The next day around the same time I saw it, it was a tall shadow looking figure. It just walked through the house as if it was just any other person. It turned at the end of the hall into my mothers room, but by the time I ran to the room and turned the light on there was no trace of anything unusual there.

A few months later the previous owner asked my grandmother if we had seen a tall dark shadow looking figure walking through the house. My grandmother had no clue as to what she was talking about but I never said a thing about it. To this day I've never spoke a word of it to anyone.

Written by Mz.Ty, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment