Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rose Hill Cemetery

On April 6, 2001 it was my 21st birthday I was having a party with a couple of my close friends and we were going to go up to Rose Hill cemetery. We took my car up to the cemetery late at night at around 8 or 9 o'clock. When we arrived it was pretty dark and we had to go around the cemetery where there was a gate missing. We parked across the street in front of an old convenience store and we walked right in.

We walked around for a while taking pictures of grave stones and we visited the one with Francis Pierce. We continued to walk west of Rose Hill cemetery, I think we were in section L (they have sections with the alphabet depending on the dead person's name). While we were walking around section L we saw a child dancing around a pair of graves and by the time we were getting ready to take the picture she was gone. We got excited and went to look at the graves, it was a mother and her daughter.

After a while we walked into section N and saw the little girl again but this time she was very faint like she was disappearing into a mist (I almost peed myself and I got out of that cemetery as fast as I could). By the time we got home we ordered pizza and went to bed and the dream I had was the little girl and her mom in an old house and they were wearing rags for clothes. When I woke I called my friends and it turned out they had the same exact dream.

I've had other experiences and if you want to hear more I'm going to post more thank you.

Sent in by Tymina, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment