Sunday, March 15, 2009

Half Human Half Cat Creature

When I was 10, I lived on a farm in Warkworth, New Zealand. We lived in a big old house.

One night about 10 pm I went outside to the toilet, as our toilet was not in the house, but in the Laundry. Anyway I had the toilet door open with the outside pouch light on. I looked across in the dark and saw this creature. It was half cat and half human. It had a cat face, but a human body, and it was caught in the outside clothesline.

I stopped breathing so it would not see me and I waited until it passed me, and I stood up and ran inside to tell my dad who was awake at the time. When my dad went outside to look he said it was a cow going out the gate. Can these creatures shape shift?

I did not make this up, I just kept it quiet in case someone thought I was mad. Please tell me if someone had the similar experience.

Sent in by Bay Miles, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment