Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Creature From Hell

My story goes back to 1997. We just moved into a new house, it was big and beautiful. I enjoyed it a lot in the starting period but only the starting period. So one day my mom and dad took my baby brother and went for a walk leaving me, my big sister and one of her friends at the house. It was 11:00 pm.

Me, my sister and her friend were playing in the backyard and it was that very time when I heard something running on the roof of my house. I thought it must be a cat or something so didn't even care to look. Then I heard something again but this time it stopped. When I turned back I saw a human naked, it had a tail and ears his eye balls were white and long teeth standing on the wall and was laughing and calling me towards itself. I was freaked out and screamed at my sis and her friend. They also saw that thing and my sisters friend fainted at the spot and me and my sis were screaming because we were kids and had nothing to do.

It suddenly ran away we got scared like hell and we ran towards my sis friend we thought he had done something to her. My sister started crying and our neighbors heard the shouting so they also came running to the spot. When they saw us scared and crying they were like what happened? where are your mom and dad? Just three minutes later our mom dad came home and then we were relaxed to see our parents. We tried to tell them but they didn't believe.

Now its been 11 years and I'm 19 now but that thing still haunts me. It surely looked like a devil, ugly and scary. If anyone of you has seen such a thing please do tell me I wanna know what it was.Please, that thing is still in my head clear as anything.

Sent in by Daniel, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment