Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Karangahake Gorge New Zealand

I live in New Zealand North Island, its quite haunted around my area. There is a tourist tunnel walk in the Karangahake Gorge. The gorge used to be a old mining town, the tunnel was made by hand in the early 1900's, a few people died making the tunnel, many people died when the rain came through, there was a flood through the town and washed all of the whole mining town into the water. The town was on a bank now known as the Karangahake Gorge.

I went for a walk when I first came to New Zealand, I walked through the tunnel in the day. The walk through the bush was nice but through the tunnel it was horrible. I started sweating and felt sick and I couldn't breath, on the walls in the tunnel looked like imprints of bodies. The walls are still covered in soot even though the train hasn't gone through in over a hundred years.

When I went into the tunnel I had a torch and a few roof lights to guide me. I felt as if I was going to pass out. My brother dropped his torch so my step mum ran to help him and I had no torch. I was walking and I saw something in the corner of my eye and it was shaped like a human but very dark and I felt so scared. I looked to my right and it had disappeared, and on the walk on the way back through the bush again I didn't touch a thing because it felt protected by the Moari warriors. This may sound weird but its true.

Sent in by Nads, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment