Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Devil's Phone Number

I don't believe really any of the stories others post on these sites, stories that are made up with great titles and a fake storyline to make it look like a good story, to make people want to read it. They are lengthy, well told stories. But this is one that, no matter how short or unappealing, tells a real account from the paranormal. My stories aren't stretched or as far-fetched as others.

My mom, Ann, My Aunt Debbie, My Uncle, Alan, and My Uncle, Jimmy were all in a bedroom at my great-grandmother's house. The house was owned by a man named Zeb Hanes. My mom's family has experienced many things there, individually and as a family. The house has been burned down for many years now, at least fifteen. But all the people in that bedroom were bored. My uncles, my aunt and my mom weren't doing much of anything. But they soon spotted an old telephone lying on the floor. My Uncle, Jimmy, went over to the phone. As a joke, he dialed the number "666" into the phone. As they all expected, nothing happened. everybody just went back to whatever else they were doing, still bored, wondering what to do. But a minute later, the phone actually rung. Nobody stayed behind to answer it, they just all ran out of the room. The scariest thing was about it was that the phone that had just rang wasn't even plugged into the wall.

This is a very short, very true account, no matter what anybody says. I am sure if you were in that same house, and dialed the same number into a phone that wasn't plugged in, it would ring. Would you talk to Satan? I wouldn't.

By R.J. Duncan, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Don't talk to satan just keep praying to allah or jesus I'm only 13 and if ur a muslim as I am pray ayutal kursi it protects u from the devil pray that every day before u go to bed it pprotects u for one day so the satan can't touch u or come near u and that prayer ayutal kursi is in a book called beginer salah book on page 50 I hope u are safe

    ReplyDelete