Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haunted Apartment

I never gave a lot of thoughts to, or believed in, ghosts until one day at my best friend's apartment. I knew spirits of the deceased existed in this crazy world of ours, however, I never saw one until that eventful early in the morning (3 AM). My best friend and I were chatting away and then, we heard one of the bed rooms door slam so loud and both asked, who slammed the door? Nobody answered, then we creeped upstairs to see if my best friend's husband or kids were up and around.

When we reached at the top of the stair well, it was silent and everybody was sound asleep. We both looked at each other and creeped us out. The following morning, all of us woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast and while we sat down to bless the food, suddenly, we've heard someone running in my best friend's bedroom, which directly below us.

From that day forward, I am a firm believer that spirits or ghosts do exist, but most of all, their influences can have an everlasting impression or adverse effect on some of us if we allow them to co-exist with us, either by choice or not. This apartment was built on an old graveyard site (for sure) and many of the residents have seen or experienced similar to what we did that night. Remember, there are many stories to be told about this apartment complex, however, I will share it with you all next time. Believe me, this is true and I can testify it to you with all my heart and soul. Regardless if spirits are good or bad, they do exist.

Sent in by Dee Dee, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment