Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Christmas Eve To Remember

It was Christmas eve of 2001 and I was 8 years old. Christmas was at my grandparents two story house in McPherson and well being 8 and all I was always scared very easily. Well anyway lets get on with the story shall we?

Everyone in the house was asleep, and I was sleeping in the family room. I woke up and had to use the bathroom and the only bathroom was next to the creepiest room in the house... the attic. I had always been afraid of the attic and only went near it when I was with someone.

I walked up the stairs and heard a loud scream. As I slowly walked up the stairs I saw the most terrifying thing. There standing right in front of me was a tall dark figure with long black wings and glowing red eyes. As I stared at it, it started walking towards me so, scared out of my life I ran into the bathroom screaming and slammed the door.

I heard pounding on the door and heard a voice... it was my grandpas voice. After that incident strange things happened; my grandpa died when I was in third grade; after that my grandmas dog died with fear in her eyes. She decided to move to a different home near our house and then we started to rent a house in Hutch. But now even stranger things have occurred at our home! I shall make of it that I send another story of what has been happening.
We really need to find out what is going on in our home.

By Desmoine Thiessen, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think it is a demon and you need to get it out of that house. Ask a priest to bless it and pray for it to leave. Your prayers will also help.

    Had you or anyone been messing around with a ouija board or spells etc?

    ReplyDelete