Tuesday, March 17, 2009

God Knows What Happened

I was coming home with my ex and a little boy by the age of 10. We were locked out so we decided to go through the fire escape because it was always open, but we couldn't reach it. So my ex called his brother to come around through the front. As we were walking, out of no where something picked up the little boy. He started screaming. I turned around and I froze because of what I saw. He was floating two feet above the ground. Next thing I know he got thrown into a concrete wall. I screamed. The little boy started to be pulled back. I started pulling him back towards me. My ex came running around to the back. He just stood there for a quick second because he was too much in shock from what he was seeing. The little boy was being pulled back and forth. Then, what ever that was pulling him released. Me and the little boy went flying into my ex.

Next thing I knew something was pulling on my arms. I was too floating in a short amount of time. It pulled my hair until some of it came off and then released me. It then ripped off my shirt. I screamed, it stopped. We all got up and started running. We ran into my ex's brother. He looked at me for a quick second and asked, "What happened?" but he didn't get to finish because something started choking him. We all started pulling on him. Then my cousin came through the door and everything stopped.

It was scary. I lost my favorite shirt that day. And the little boy got very injured. We were all scared for life.

Sent in by Jennifer Miranda, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment