Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Boy and the Blue Ball

Well me and my family were staying at this hotel in this city that the name escapes me and I was about 10 years old. My mom was tucking me into bed. By that time I slept alone in my bed and if I remember correctly it was a horrible night. It was about 3 am and I started to hear like if it was a little boy playing and I also heard laughter, a lot of laughter. I didn't really get scared until I heard a very strong deep voice saying "get out, get out of our home," then I screamed and screamed and my mom came up to me and said, "what's wrong sweetie?" and I said, "mom I'm scared. I'm really scared," and she said, "sweetie do you want to sleep with me?" and I said yes.

The next night I also heard a little kid playing and laughing but this time I wanted to find out what it was so it was about 3 am as well. I creeped opened the door and I saw a ghostly figure of a little boy playing with a blue ball. The story is that the hotel used to be the home of a family of a mother from Germany that passed away when the little boy was born a father from Russia. A little boy that loved to play with the blue ball and there was another little boy which was disabled that passed away at three years old but the only thing that the family was to be in peace and to not be disturbed and to live in their home and obviously they did not like that they made their beautiful home hotel to many people.

Sent in by Christina Borrego, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment