Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Evil Demon

This story is very true, it happened to my aunt in Long Island, New York, in the year 2007. Let me tell you, Demons are real.

My aunt was sleeping, you know it was a weekend. She woke up in a panic because she felt like "something" was choking her. She wasn't able to breath. She grabbed her rosemary, and started praying to god. As soon as she said in the name of Jesus Christ amen, the thing left just like that. She was able to breath normally again. She was terrified, that this thing could have killed her.

The next morning she tells me that on her neck there were like bruised red hand marks. To this day she sleeps with the rosemary by her side, scared that, that day may come again.

She told me that she swore she thinks its a demon. I was sacred when she had told me this. I still get the goosebumps still thinking about it, even to this day.

Sent in by Bricy Vargas, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment