Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Old Indian's Ghost

My family and I moved in the house in August of 1991. That's when the hauntings began. I was just a kid then so my mother never told me about this until I got older. Every night around 11:00 there is an old Indian who walks up and the our driveway. He is coming from the river banks behind the house. One night, my mother and our old neighbor saw a man climbing over our neighbors fence and started to go behind our garage. Now there is a lot of stuff behind our garage so nobody can go behind unless they move stuff, that means they have to make noise and none of them heard noise. He walked up our driveway and back down again. My mother and neighbor went inside the house and they were scared.

One night our neighbor came over and said that she saw the Indian with a horse going our driveway and she never looked out her window at night anymore. She has moved a couple years ago and someone else owns the house now. Till this day, the old Indian still walks around at night. It is very freaky to see a dead Indian walk around at night.

He was an Indian chief that still guards his land and might not know that everything has changed since he was alive. He is very scary looking. He has white hair and looks old. Sometimes if you listen carefully, you can hear him banging his war drums sometimes loud or sometimes soft.

Sent in by Eugene, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment