Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ghost Of The Alexandra Hotel

Well, typical ghost story really...


I was painting a pub with two of my mates in Jarrow, England. It was the last night and I was standing on the bar and Jak and Paul were in the toilet. I thought I saw Jak come out of the toilets so I said something to him, not sure what I said though. I looked round after I got no answer and I got the shock of my life. A tall, dark grey semi-transparent figure with no out line, like smoke - floated clear as day past the bar. It was light too.


I ran into the toilets and saw Jak and Paul and they were scared for me - I was pale white. I've never felt so sick in my life. I was speechless. Apparently when we asked the staff the next day, they had seen/heard stuff for months, but they didn't elaborate on it.


By Sean B, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment