Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amanda and the Indian Ghost

I live in a house that is about 100 years old or older. I've lived there for 17 years. There is an Indian who walks outside of my house and never comes in. Why? No clue. I live on the river so that's probably why.

Well one night my brother wanted to be brave and go outside in the dark and take pictures of the backyard. The Indian chased up the yard and stopped at the sidewalk and wouldn't go past it. Sadly, those pictures never did come out and it was weird because the flash was very good and was met for outside in the dark.

The other spirit is the ghost of Amanda. No one seems to know anything about her except she died at the age of 12 years old. She still roams the house and does pranks on us. The scariest ghost is that Indian. Imagine being chased by an Indian that's been dead for many many years. I know that I was so scared, my brother had to pick me up and carry me up to the house and he is smaller then me,poor guy.  When ever I go out back at night, I always have someone with me.

Never take pictures of a ghost when it doesn't expect it.

Sent in by Eugene, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment