Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night Visitor

I have asked this question before at different websites; how can I get a "visitor" to come back?

Two years ago in this assisted living building but in the apartment across the hall, someone called my name. When I woke up there was the shape of a women at the foot of my bed, she called my name and disappeared.

About five weeks ago I woke to another female voice calling my name. I didn't see anything but knew she was at the right side of my bed.

About two weeks ago another female voice this time beside and above my bed, the first time it was my full name - the last two times it was two different nicknames. I need to know who she is and what she wants to tell me. All three times I sensed no bad feelings.

Every night now when I get in bed I ask her to come back, nothing. Anyone know how to help me?

Sent in by William Manosh, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment