Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Girl With Black Wings

I guess it started when I was seven. All these weird things kept happening around my house. Everything from things knocked on the ground to gouges carved in the wall. My mom and dad blamed me for everything and I always got in trouble.

This went on for a year before I found out what was going on. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it. It looked like a girl and she put her hand over my mouth (I couldn't yell anyway. I was to scared). She was my size and she had big black wings.

Even though I got in trouble for everything she did, she never hurt me. She did hurt everyone that bothered me though. It got to the point where she tried killing my teacher (no complaints here). No one but me knew what was happening. I tried telling my parents but she wouldn't let me.

My aunt found out and wanted me to go to church and ask for help. I didn't want any help. Then my aunt went to the hospital and died a while later.

Over the years nothing changed until I was eleven. My parents tried everything they could to get rid of my "friend" but she only left when I asked her to leave. The last thing she said to me was, "I'll always be here for you when you need me again."

By Senta, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

4 comments:

  1. I would have said it was your guardian Angel, only she had black wings. Usually if something is good it is light in colour. I wouldn't trust her if i were you, this is most likely something evil that is trying to win you over. You need to start praying and if this goes, then it is evil. Evil is very good at masquerading as your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your story about the "girl with
    Black Wings". I can really relate to this one.
    First of all, I myself feel that I am protected by an energy that has to do with this color...my personal color. I am a practicing Witch. When people, if that is what they really are, have tried to cause harm to me
    later on I learn that that particular person/s
    got fired or their wife divorced them, something like that. I know, angels are supposed to have white wings right. If a spiritual entity of a different color description of the norm protects me from harm,
    I am not going to question it it just sincerely say "thank You Very Much"to it. I understand the color black and "I don't mean as in black people". I was born on a Saturday
    and the color for that day is black. I wear a pentagram and on it is an Onyx stone which falls under that day. I do like your story.
    What happens is that you are very connected to the astral plane spirit world and your energies are very much like plants and animals,
    you don't harm anyone so therefor this girl with the black wings is probably helping you
    to the point that you are not "impeded"
    by nonbelivers...which in the past people like yourself were persecuted. I don't know if you'll be able to find this but on GOOGLE
    Illustrated, you might find a t-shirt sold called Dark Angel. It is a beautiful lady with straight black hair and she has black wings.
    You'll like it. Take Care and it was nice hearing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still would like to know the name of the story of the ghost of the girl that was often picked up walking towards a cemetery at night?
    The one that looked like Colleen Moore.
    Mellody Hill Ballroom. This took place in
    south Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be Resurrection Mary

    ReplyDelete