Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weird Noises and a Shadow

On August 8th, 2008 right before my birthday, I had these two experiences. My first experience was downstairs, I was on the computer at 12:00 surfing about the paranormal,and images of the paranormal, and all of the sudden I heard the toilet flushing by, itself at that time nobody was in the house at the time,I was a little surprised but not scared.

My next experience was, in January of this year I was sitting on my bed, I'm working in research about my future profession as a emergency nurse,and at the foot of my bed I saw this small figure it looked like an infant's shadow it was like, two,or three feet tall,and like twenty minutes later my bed would like slightly shake by itself, but it did no harm.

On my birthday, I was in bed still because, I was sick,and I think I was watching Brooke Knows Best,and all of a sudden I heard like unexplainable inhuman sounds from inside the wall, I was so freaked out, I decided to sleeping out on my air mattress in the living room.

Sent in by Taylor, Copyright 2008 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment