Sunday, December 14, 2008

Old Woman who Passed By

I am Veronica and I lived at Project 8 Quezon City. And this story happens for the first time. I hope that this story would be interesting for everyone who reads it.

Before my mother lived in Paradise Vvillage and me too with my son and daughters when we are at my mother's house there lived my mom, dad, brothers and sisters. My other brother named Chito stayed with me up late at night and I went  to the bathroom. When I saw an old woman pass by the kitchen I thought it was my mother then I asked my brother Chito if mother is still awake and he said that our mother is upstairs sleeping. I didn't get really scared because there's a little braveness in me. When I told it to my mother on the next day I told it to everybody and they believe because they also see ghost there! That's why my mother decided to transfer houses because they always had bad experiences there.

My advice is to know about the history of the house before you live there.

Sent in by Ma. Veronica B. de Guzman, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment