Monday, December 15, 2008

The Tommy's

This is a story that my step mother told me. (This is how she described it to me.)

When my son, Lennon, was 5 or so, he had some tiny friends, whom he called the Tommy's. He would carry them around in a little red wagon, everywhere. One day, as I was washing the dishes, he asked if the Tommy's could eat dinner with us. Okay, I thought, their just some imaginary friends. So he came in with his little red wagon, and pulled up five chairs for his Tommy's to sit at. Then he went outside to get his toys.

As I was walking to put his plate on the table, It flew across the room, and shattered against the wall. It spooked me. So, I made him another plate. Then it fell on the floor. Well, I just probably knocked if off with my elbow. Except, it was in the middle of the counter. Then, the vase on the table, flew into the wall. So, when Lennon came in I told him his Tommy's couldn't eat with us, Because there wasn't enough food. So he took his Tommy's out side. After that, It never happened again.

Later I found out that his Tommy's were really little fairies. So, what do you do think they are?

By Autumn Taylor, Copyright 2009

Read more about Imaginary Friends and Ghosts
http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/an-imaginary-friend-can-be-a-real-ghost/

1 comment: