Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zodiac the Ouija Spirit

In 1970, there abouts, my sister, myself and my girlfriend decided to play with the Ouija board. We contacted a spirit, Zodiac. It all started well but it soon became violent and scary. This Zodiac, did not want my friend or myself in the room, it wanted my sister alone. The reader kept flying off the board in what I can only describe as violently, it scared you so much that we stopped straight away and never played with it again.

But even after all these years, I feel as though there is a part of it that controls me, and a lot of the time I cannot control these feelings. I am a good person, but as I said, it is like I cannot overcome this bad. I would not hurt anyone, but when it comes to myself, this invasion, that is the only way I can explain it. It gets the better of me, almost always.

Can you tell me if its possible that there is a residue inside me from that spirit? Or is it just in my mind. I would really appreciate your feedback on this. Many thanks for your time.

Sent in by Lisa, Copyright 2010

Freakiest Ouija Board Stories Ever

Ouija Board Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment