Friday, February 18, 2011

UFO in My Back Garden

Ok, so I've always seen strange stuff like when I was 7 or 8 I had saw a UFO in my back garden. But its not as strange as believing I've been protected by God all my life. I say this because I've had so many fatal accidents and I'm still here today, for example when I was 12 I got hit by a car and I just got up and walked away without a single mark or scratch.

I've been a believer and a few weeks ago I prayed to god for protection as I get really paranoid at nights and then I felt calmer after it and there was a light at the end of my bed shaped like a person and I didn't get scared as I usually would. As I was about to go to sleep I whispered to the man shaped light "I want to see the truth" and I believe I was shown in a dream as in the dream I was shown hell then shown heaven. Then I was told the number 2110. The numbers 6 and 4 were said to me in another dream and these numbers have never left my mind. every day and night I see lights moving across my wall as well . I don't know what it means, I'm puzzled!

Sent in by God's Child, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

Looking for the truth? AlienUFOTruth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment