Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Unfinished Mystery

Greetings to everyone! My name is Christian.Here is a story that is related by my cousin. This story still chills me to the bone. It gives me goosebumps every time I remember this scary phenomenon. For my cousin, this is a story that we would never forget.

A friend of my cousin had really been the true victim here. Eula, my cousin's friend, being a teenager is very curious at almost everything. During a sleep over at Eula's house, they played the spirit of the coin. This game is known to be effective in communicating with the spirits. They don't know the true thing that will occur if they've done it.So they do it every night and day. To my cousin it is a very serious thing. She opposed them in doing these."Guys, don't do that! We might call a spirit!", my cousin said.

"Don't be KJ!", said Eula and the others.

My cousin can't do anything but join in the fun. During the game, they did not know that they had called a spirit. The coin slowly moved to letter T, then R, I, X, I, and E. They stopped the game because of the horror that they imagined might happen.

After that night, each one of them experienced scary sightings on their homes. The scariest of these are experienced by Eula. Eula and her boyfriend had died inside a car because of suffocation. Different stories are connected to this incidence. We would never forget such incidence like this. After their death, pictures of the car have scary shadows in them.

The group decided to stop all these sightings and scary apparitions before anything bad will happen. They played again the spirit of the coin. They had successfully contact Trixie. They had known her problems. They promised to help her to let her spirit rest in peace.

Sent in by Christian, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment