Monday, February 14, 2011

A Message From an Angel

This happened 3 years ago when I was 16. I was practicing black magic. I had since I was 12. Nobody influenced me; I did it on my own freewill.

I would have dreams about unholy spirits. Dreams with Lucifer. Dreams where he would show me the end of the world. One dream was different though. I was asleep and I felt someone playing with my hair. When I look I saw a dark hole leading to hell. Demonic hands reaching for me. But right before they grabbed me, a bright light ascended from my ceiling. I was in the sky, and I saw a man in a robe holding my hand. He sat me down on a boulder I looked around and saw 6 other people. He went on telling us how God needed us in heaven but we needed to change our ways. He told me that I wouldn't live to be 25 but the new life I would life would change other lives. He told that I just had to go back to the kind hearted person I was before and have faith in God. I accepted God into my life. Never again did I had nightmares. I gave up black magic drinking and all and changed my ways. thanks for reading - MGL

Sent in by Kitty Ledezma, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment