Friday, February 18, 2011

My Neighbor's Ghosts are Around

I have these really kind old neighbors. They were a really nice air and they were kind to just about everyone. The first day into December, they died, and we got sad but we got over it later.

Then strange things started happening. I was going to the store one day, and I passed their house, and the old rockers on their porch were rocking by themselves, and I heard voices talking. It sounded like them, so I just ran away. And then I went to the graveyard alone to put flowers by their graves. When I looked over I saw an old man and an old lady couple standing there. The old man had a cane, and the woman had a dress. The man took off his hat, then they disappeared.

I know it's them. I just know it.

Sorry it was so short, but there wasn't much to it.

Sent in by Andrea, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment