Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Shadows in My Life

When I was little I always knew there was someone with me. I always had eyes watching me. When it came to sleeping in my own bed when I was little I would not have it. When my dad was gone at work early in the mornings I would go lay with my mom. there was an angel in that room in the corner watching over me and her. I have always had there the shadows with me. But in my new house I would sleep in my room and try and sleep but I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me. I went in to the living room and laid in silence.

Behind my dads chair I could feel a little girl I had never been able to tell who they are and what the want but they come to me. I have been with this guy for almost 6 months now his dad passed last year. I had never met him but one night I was laying in bed with my great grandma and my grandma watching over me. I felt someone new that I had never felt before.
I closed my eyes trying to find out who it was. I had never seen his dad before or ever knew him but at that moment I knew it was him with out any question. I started to talk to him found out more about him and that smile he had will never leave my. I finally made myself tell him that I had talked to his dad. (I had never told anyone about me talking or seeing any of them) his dad wanted me to tell him he meant the world to him and he would always be by his side.

I still see the shadows at night but they have started to come to me in my dreams. They know that I am here to do something with this odd thing. I want to find out if anyone has anything like this happen to them

Thanks for reading this please let me know if you know anything about this...

Sent in by Madi Kerns, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment