Saturday, February 19, 2011

Foot Steps in the Attic

I was 12 years old at the time. Since it was summer vacation me and my sister went over to my older sister's house to help baby-sit her kids. The house is small and really old, there are two little bedrooms on the first floor and they made a third bedroom in the basement. There's an attic but no one goes up there, it's nasty plus dangerous because of how old the house is.

Me and my sister slept together in one of the bedrooms upstairs. It was pretty late at night when all of a sudden the both of us heard foot steps running back and forth up in the attic, it went on only for a few seconds - we both got really scared and went under the covers. It sounded like were little kids chasing each other up there. Of course we both knew it had to be ghosts. Because in order to get up to the attic you need a ladder and besides my sister's kids were only 3 and 1 yrs old. My older sister still lives in that house with her husband and kids and yes there are other things that happened not only to me but to my other sibling as well. I'm going to look into this house's history and I'll let you guys know if I find anything. Until then take care!

Sent in by Cindy, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment